I'm new, today

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I just joined this forum because I had a question (and so I point you towards the "buyers/sellers" forum) but I certainly intend on staying a member. (I guess it's come for the advice, stay for the.. community?) Just browsing about I learned quite a bit already, and I've been meaning to get to know more keyboardists to learn from the.

I've been playing Classical piano for about 10 years, but I only took it seriously for half that. 2 or 3 years ago, I started a band and now I'm trying to learn how to blues / jazz my playing up (and master not just plunking down triads over and over when I play backup).

Soo.. yea, this is my introduction.

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I just joined this forum because I had a question (and so I point you towards the "buyers/sellers" forum) but I certainly intend on staying a member. (I guess it's come for the advice, stay for the.. community?) Just browsing about I learned quite a bit already, and I've been meaning to get to know more keyboardists to learn from the.

I've been playing Classical piano for about 10 years, but I only took it seriously for half that. 2 or 3 years ago, I started a band and now I'm trying to learn how to blues / jazz my playing up (and master not just plunking down triads over and over when I play backup).

Soo.. yea, this is my introduction.
Welcome to the Forum! Post some of your recordings :)

Ask a Question