Ipad keyboard attachments

EdK

Reaction score
Gary....thanks for the measurements. That helps a lot. I already had the measurements of the KSA7575 from the specs but what it didn't tell me was the measurement from the top of the tier to the 5/8" connection that you provided.

CowboyNQ.....thanks for your idea also. I already have the iKlip to hold my iPad. Although I was considering the K&M when I got my iKlip.

What I'm actually trying to do is eliminate the need of lugging around a mic stand by exploring the possibility of using two of the OnStage attachment bars. One to hold the iPad and the other for a mic and simply leave them attached to my OnStage Z-stand as I don't completely collapse it when I transport it. I only fold the tiers and the feet. One thing I wish the Z-stand could do is....when folding the tiers and feet, I wish they would stay in a folded position in some way. Right now I'm simply using bungee cords.

Ed

Ask a Question