Juno DS Wanting to play chords for No Parking on the Dance Floor and also use the vocoder for the robotic sound. Is this possible?

Reaction score
Can I split the Juno DS with the appropriate synth sounds on the right side of the board and use the vocoder for the robotic voice sound in the song "no parking on the dance floor". Is this possible? Thank you in advance

Kenny

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The only way to find out is to try it for yourself.

Let us know if it works or not.

It should work though. I know the vocoder works in a layered performance.

It should work just as well with a split.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
It seems possible. I’m gonna take a shot at it. I find it hard to believe that this hadn’t been done in the past.

Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that this hadn’t been done in the past.
I doubt you'll be the first ever to attempt a Vocoder/synth split. But the number of forum members who (a) own a Juno DS, and (b) have visited the forum in the last day or so, and (c) have attempted that particular split, could easily be zero. ;-) Though picking up from what Gary said, anything that works in a layer should work in a split, so he has likely given you the answer!

Ask a Question