Korg Grandstage 88 - Chicago Suburbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am selling my Korg Grandstage 88. It is like new, with absolute minimal play time on it. I bought this in January of 2020 for a project that never came to fruition. I am a guitar player, so it has barely been used. I do not have the original box, but I do have the manual and sheet music stand. It has been covered all the time. I live in the Chgo Western Suburbs so my preference is Local sales only So the buyer can come an play it, etc.
Message me if you’re interested.
Thanks for looking

Reaction score
Why don't you make a video of yourself playing something .So we can hear and see it?

Reaction score
I am selling my Korg Grandstage 88. It is like new, with absolute minimal play time on it. I bought this in January of 2020 for a project that never came to fruition. I am a guitar player, so it has barely been used. I do not have the original box, but I do have the manual and sheet music stand. It has been covered all the time. I live in the Chgo Western Suburbs so my preference is Local sales only So the buyer can come an play it, etc.
Message me if you’re interested.
Thanks for looking
Unfortunately ,I live in Stockholm,Sweden.How much do you want for it? Do you have a photo of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question