Korg Pa5X Resources

Reaction score
Released 30th June 2022.

61, 76 & 88 key versions @ £3699, £3999, £4299 respectively.

Korg’s official Video Manual series is available with 10 tutorials.

The korgworld.co.uk is the UK based website specifically for the Korg Pa series of arrangers and the release video by Luke & Adam is available to view via the crowdcast website

Additionally

Plus more by Leigh

Reaction score
I wonder if Korg will use the new PA5x technology in an update to the PA-1000 which I currently use and would vastly appreciate better grand piano sounds...

Reaction score
The OS update to the Pa5X to remove some of the many bugs is supposedly due December 2022.

There have not been any significant updates to the other Pa models despite rumours been a plenty back in 2019 that the Pa4X Next OS would be released in versions for the 700 and 1000.

Reaction score
Any updates on when the Pa5x will be released in the US?... Seems that every other country now has them. I had issues with the Korg Nautilus I bought so sold it about 3 months ago but I just got another. Instead of buying a Pa5x 88, I am now going to get the 76.

Reaction score
No idea, but I suggest you hold off buying until early next year.

The released OS is flaky and really only a Beta, and an update has been indicated by Korg is to be released in December.

Stores here in the UK are only showing PreOrder so it may be a moot point anyway.

Reaction score
No idea, but I suggest you hold off buying until early next year.

The released OS is flaky and really only a Beta, and an update has been indicated by Korg is to be released in December.

Stores here in the UK are only showing PreOrder so it may be a moot point anyway.
Thanks, Biggles, I really appreciate your input. Are you saying it will be an update or a new board entirely?...

Reaction score
Same board updated OS.

I would expect the first update just to be bug fixes.

The missing 5X features v the 4X will probably come at some stage but goodness knows when, it took over four years with the 4X OS before it got the major OS update.

Reaction score
Same board updated OS.

I would expect the first update just to be bug fixes.

The missing 5X features v the 4X will probably come at some stage but goodness knows when, it took over four years with the 4X OS before it got the major OS update.
Hmm, that's pretty depressing... I really don't want to have to get a Pa4x or a Genos

Reaction score
There's supposed to be a webinar today, 8 October. Does anyone know if it's going ahead?

Ask a Question