MIDI and KORG

Reaction score
Hi there: I am trying to record some music and convert to MIDI files (with my KORG Kronos and through GarageBand) to send to a producer, and none of the YouTube solutions have worked. I can only seem to produce mp3s or m4a's. I would appreciate any step-by-step help from you experts here on how best to do this. Many thanks.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Is your song stored on the Kronos or is it stored in Garageband?

(Also, keep in mind that MIDI is not an audio format. So it will sound different when played back in different environments.)

Reaction score
Thanks for responding. The song is stored in GB. I’ve been able to record and email an mp3 and an m4a to my producer. What I want to do is convert this to MIDI so I can email. Many thanks.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Thanks. This is very similar to what I have found on YouTube already. It seems I can get to the part after I convert the audio to a MIDI file but then I must be having trouble getting this new MIDI file back to a place where I can share it via email because my producer just keeps getting an mp3 or a m4a audio file........

Ask a Question