korg x50 - acustic piano sound?

Reaction score
I have just one question...

This keyboard have a great acustic piano sound?

I'm looking for 61 keys piano but I didn't find nothing...

Tnx :)

Reaction score
Honestly, it doesnt. im creating one and you can do the same thing, it has some programs of acoustics pianos and others for the attack etc, you can make some layers and look if its works

luck!

Reaction score
The piano sounds vary, some are good and some are not. There are a few such as the dark piano which aren't bad. You don't have a weighted keyboard on the x50 so it won't be great for playing as a piano.

Reaction score
I have a Korg TR and the acoustic piano sounds also sucks, I really don't like it. This is becouse this line of korgs are prety much an instrument for electronic music, for a better piano sounds I made my oun creation in the keyboard. I use tu pianos dark, with a tiny bright, all in one combi sound.

Reaction score
Hey the sounds are great!!! Can you share that by email o in these thread for use it on my Korg tr?? or just/also explain to us how do you get into those sounds.

Reaction score
in my experince I can't find a single synth/workstation done by KORG which has good piano sounds. Which is a shame...
It's very often a piano layerd with some strings/pads etc maybe to hide the piano itself?

Reaction score
This bullsh*t artist is trying to sell custom patches that he made.As the old saying goes; "you can't polish a turd".
This guy is just layering electric pianos,sh*tty M1 pianos & so on,& none of it can hide the indisputable fact-that until the Korg Triton Extreme was released,all of Korg's pianos up until that point,where & are,utterly useless.

Besides which,why pay ANYONE to do the sound programming for you??Korg's M3 Xpanded pianos are new PCM sample data for free & they're the best that Korg has to offer(currently).

If you want cheap & excellent pianos,buy some Godd**n computer software,for f**k's sake,& forget this crap.

-Elwood

Reaction score
Korg is definitely not known for their piano sounds. thats a general rule that every keyboardist should memorize.

Reaction score
I play the Korg SP-200 stage Piano. It has great piano sounds. Very warm and rich, and around 3 or 4 to choose from.

However, on the few Korg workstations/syths Ive played the piano sounds on, it sounds like someone has spent an awfully long time, tuning tin cans.

Ask a Question