Kurzweil Mark 150 grand piano QUESTIONS!!

Reaction score
Hello.
I'm thinking about purchasing a Mark 150 grand piano, it was used at the church and they are selling it for $800 and i wanted to know if it's the right price , and i wanna know how heavy it is! So i can figure it out about shipping...
i can't find much information about reviews or videos of them.
please help!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Judging by the weight of their other grand style piano it probably weighs in somewhere between 200 and 250 lbs.

As for the price $800 is a very decent price and chances are if it's a church selling it they wouldn't hide any defects so you'd probably be good to go ahead with it.

The only thing I'd be leery about is that it was released in 2000 so it's at least 15 years old.

At that age, stuff like the rubber suction cup keyswitches begin to wear and tear and other problems arise like drying capacitors.

While it's definitely a beautiful instrument that originally sold for over $4000 new, be prepared to set a few hundred aside in case it needs service in the near future.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Hello.
I'm thinking about purchasing a Mark 150 grand piano, it was used at the church and they are selling it for $800 and i wanted to know if it's the right price , and i wanna know how heavy it is! So i can figure it out about shipping...
please help!
I own one and that is a great price. Best thing to do is higher a moving company to move it the legs do come off but it is heavy. I'm looking through my original paperwork and it does not say what the weight it. I was going to sell mine for $2000 for the same model

Reaction score
Hello.
please help!
It about 510 lbs Hight 39.75 width 58.25 depth 59" hope that helps

Ask a Question