Like to hire someone to build me a simiple midi controller.

Reaction score
For my guitar. I dont like footswithces. Want a simple midi controller to mount to my Strat style guit - with 2 or 3 toggle swithces and/or buttons to send simple ccs to Headrush pedalboard. Will give details - and happy to pay for it. Thanks
Greg

(e-mail address removed)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Let me just say I loved that song so much when I was a kid I picked up the Incense and Peppermints album in CD format last year to add to my collection. Hopefully you saw your royalty check from that purchase sometime back in 2019 :D

You guys and Buffalo Springfield and Donovan Leitch all had the right philosophy in those days. Tune in, turn on and drop out. ;)

What the hell went wrong with the world in the past 55 years?

Sounds like your MIDI controller module could be handled by an arduino with a bit of programming.

If I started the project you might have it ready by 2024. :D

But there's a forum specifically for electronics geeks and hardware makers where you are sure to find some 16 year old kid who will build one for you that also toasts bagels and plays the Star Spangled Banner at the flick of a switch :)

Here's the URL.

Good luck and again, nice to meet you.

Gary ;)

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Welcome to our humble forums, famous person! :cool:

There was a gentleman who posted some pictures here a while back of custom MIDI controllers he'd created. I'm sure there are many other people who have the knowledge, skills, components, and tools needed to manufacture custom MIDI controllers, but you might want to check out his posts and see if you can contact him, describe the sort of thing you're wanting made, and see if he can help. Unfortunately, I can't find his posts right now, but I'll keep looking, or maybe someone else can remember the posts I'm talking about.

Ask a Question