Looking for light weight digital piano solution

Reaction score
Then there is the Roland RD 88 to consider, their Zen core sounds, 30 lbs in weight, PHA4 keybed and half the price of the Kursweil.

Depending upon where Dan lives taking a test drive of the Kursweil may not be possible due to their very limited distributor network.

Reaction score
Gary and Biggles -

Thanks so much for your replies - I missed a bunch of them while looking on my phone ... it is true I am looking for a keyboard that sounds as good or better than the Roland RD-800 as far as acoustic pianos go AND is light weight wise ... I will spend some money as I figure I can sell the RD-800 ...

Reaction score
Then there is the Roland RD 88 to consider, their Zen core sounds, 30 lbs in weight, PHA4 keybed and half the price of the Kursweil.

Depending upon where Dan lives taking a test drive of the Kursweil may not be possible due to their very limited distributor network.
I listened to a demo of the Roland RD-88 and the acoustic piano sounds sounded identical to the RD-800 - I hope I am not being fooled by a very good demo ...

Ask a Question