MIDI resource for LK-series?

Discussion in 'Casio Keyboards' started by Shane, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Shane

Shane

Hello All,

I recently purchased a LK-280 for one of my kids. I'm technically savvy, but fairly new to keyboards (and MIDI files). That said, I have figured out how to edit MIDI files to get the correct tracks on the correct channels so the keys light up properly. After doing this for a handful of files, something occurred to me: can anyone recommend any good MIDI resources for files that have already been Casio-ified?

I have found an abundance of MIDI resources on the Internet, but most of them are ill-suited to the LK-280 without some serious editing. Given the popularity of these keyboards, I'm hoping an LK-specific repository exists somewhere...

Thanks in advance,
    Shane

Shane, Jan 9, 2017
    1. Advertisements

2. Shane

SeaGtGruff I meant to play that note! Moderator

I haven't heard of any resources that are specifically for the LK series, but you could check on a Casio-specific forum. I'm wondering if there are any MIDI utility programs that have functions for easily swapping channels around-- I would imagine there must be.

SeaGtGruff, Jan 9, 2017
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question