Motif Suite is taking shape!

Reaction score
The 'Overture' was posted earlier; but now the first Opus has been added. It is named 'Sherman's Boogie' because it was composed specifically as backup music for a motorcycle ride video I'm editing, and the main road we were on is called Sherman Pass Road. As all of the voices used (except one of the Motion Synths) are from the Motif Rack, it fits the bill for this suite too! ;)

Give it a listen!

https://soundcloud.com/tcwild/motif-suite-opus-1-shermans

:cool:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
It's good Ron, but it doesn't wow me like some of your other pieces. I'll reserve judgement until I hear the rest of the suite though... ;)

Reaction score
Don't know why you don't see it Gary. I've opened this page with three different browsers on two computers. The video is imbedded in the post above (even though what I pasted there was a URL). If you're interested you can try going to my blog.

http://foothillryder.com/rides-and-events/sabmag-west-kernville-2013/

Scroll about 2/3's of the way down on that page to find the 'Stage 3' video. But those are also imbedded.

:cool:

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Ah. It was my script blocker in my browser. I had to allow Vimeo.com in order for the embedded link to show up.

Then again that blocker saved my ass when casiomusicforums got hacked two months ago so I stand by it's use.

Anyway, I'm watching the vid right now...

Gary

Ask a Question