Me likey.... :)

Gary ;)

PS... Yer werkin' that MOOG Grandmother to death there boy :D

Reaction score
Very Dark Side of the Moon Jeremy :)

Me likey.... :)

Gary ;)

PS... Yer werkin' that MOOG Grandmother to death there boy :D
Here's a surprise! No Moog Granny at all! KingKorg and Kronos! I found a sound on the Kronos, called up the control surface and twiddled the knobs. I also made a sound on the KingKorg using 3 different noise sources, ran the resonance high and had the LFO modding the sound at different speeds combined with the various effects built in. Tonsa fun!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Your VA Kung fu abilities are impressive grasshopper :D

I'm starting a total rewire of my studio this week in an effort to be less dependent on computers. :eek:

EDIT >>> Think early Tangerine Dream ;)

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Looks like a very EXPEN$IVE reno at a time two by fours are going for $25 a pop. :eek:

I'm working with apartment space here. :(

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Looks like a very EXPEN$IVE reno at a time two by fours are going for $25 a pop. :eek:

I'm working with apartment space here. :(

Gary ;)
About $35,000. But since the owners of the house that we're currently renting are going to sell it, we're moving into my wife's father's place and he's footing most of the bill. All the cost for the studio will be mine though. Bass traps, acoustic treatment, various other bits and bobs. It's going to be a 4 room reno. A big storage/work shop, my studio, a kitchenette, and a living room. The rest of the basement is already done. BIG bedroom/office, washroom, walk in closet for the wife, a room with a fridge and upright freezer, storage under the stairs. It's quite a large house and we'll be able to use all of it.
It's actually a good thing since dad is getting on in years and getting quite forgetful. Thsi way we can keep an eye on him. It's up in Ballentrae.

Reaction score
Until good ole Dad-in law puts his foot down and yells "Stop that infernal racket!" :D
Weeeeell, he's really hard of hearing, and I'm putting a LOT of rockwool in my ceiling. Mainly because my studio is right underneath his TV room and he has to crank it up to 100 watt Marshall levels to hear it. I doubt he'll ever hear me. I'm pretty quiet.
Fingers crossed!

Ask a Question