My local Music Store

Reaction score
i have just been looking at kit on the website of my local Music Store and spotted a link to a 360 walkabout view that is available by clicking on the link in the upper left of the website.

Thought some of you folks would like to see the store where I have bought some of my kit and where I took lessons when I started the transition from guitar to keys.

Bought my Korg PA here.

https://www.achamilton.co.uk/

Last edited:

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Gyah! If I had stores like that 5 minutes away from home, I'd spend a lot less time at home and would be even more broke than I am! As it is, I have to drive for 40 minutes to get to the best music store in my area-- I used to live 10 minutes away, but I've moved a couple of times since then-- and it has maybe 15% of the floor space and inventory as those two stores! In the USA it's getting harder to find local music stores that have a decent inventory of keyboards on hand, let alone keyboards on display, so you're very fortunate indeed to have such stores so close by. :)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Impressive! Spacious and bright!
We have stores like that here in Melbourne too!
But maybe ours are a little more congested. At least the ones I have been to are congested.
I can see why you frequent the place.

Ask a Question