New member from UK.

Reaction score
Hi, I’m an old guy who has played guitar for years and is now trying to learn to play piano on a keyboard. So far so good, but I’ve realised this is going to take dedication and hard work…not to mention plenty of extra equipment, of course. ;)

I look forward to meeting everyone!

Reaction score
Welcome home. After playing guitar for 25 years I have been traveling new roads on keys...sitting down. You will be surprised how easy the learning curve is.

Reaction score
Welcome home. After playing guitar for 25 years I have been traveling new roads on keys...sitting down. You will be surprised how easy the learning curve is.
Thanks. My overall understanding of music gained through guitar is proving very useful and is helping me progress on keyboard more quickly I think. I’m looking forward to the keyboard feeling ‘natural’ for me to play, as is the case with guitar, but I think that’s probably a way off yet. Also, I have to keep looking at my hands while playing at the moment which is making reading music more difficult!

Reaction score
Fazer, with a handle like that, you would not be into a certain motorcycle would you?
Yes! I have no motorcycle at all at the moment but the name I often use in forums does derive from that. My Fazer 1000 was probably my favourite motorcycle amongst those I have owned and I covered many miles with that. Do you ride?

Reaction score
Used to.

Favourite was my Triumph Sprint ST, seen here at the Crook o Lune.

PICT0007.jpeg

Ask a Question