Newbie here...

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am actually a drummer but a keyboard enthusiast. Throughout my 50 year career of playing drums. I've always had fascination of keyboards. I've owned a few keyboards such as a Hammond M3, Prophet 5, MiniMoog, Micromoog , Ensoniq Mirage and most recently a Nord Electro 3. I usually purchase the keyboards for my bands to use which they of course have no problem with.

Honestly, my main reason for signing up for this forum is to get some advice on my next purchase… a Hammond B3 with a Leslie. This will be used in my studio and of course not on working gigs.

Thanks and I look forward to some great advice and hopefully I'll be able to contribute something to the forum.

Dan

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Dan. Glad you are here amongst nice people.

There are some people here who are cleverer than me who know things about Hammonds and Leslies. You may get some nice response but bear in mind being Christmas it maybe a little quiet around here.

Me?

Thanks for asking :p
I am just a novice keyboardist with a Yamaha workstation. I just love music and love playing covers and my own arrangements and as well my own compositions.

Cheers and catch you soon.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Merry Christmas Dan and welcome aboard. :)

There are a few B3 maniacs around here but as Ray has already pointed out they may be otherwise preoccupied during the holiday season.

In the meantime I'd suggest reading back thru a few Hammond threads to get an idea of whom you'll be talking to and what sort of advice they'll give ya.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question