Persons on the forum starting threads about their sounds and equipment that they sell

Reaction score
I have a complaint about persons starting threads that just promote something they want to sell (new equipment, and samples etc) , but I can't find the "etiquette" rules of this forum...
Are these kind of more or less candid ads welcome, would you say?

Reaction score
Hi andreas1974,

There are no documented forum rules, but spammers are not tolerated. We delete such posts as soon as we see them. If you see a new thread or post which looks like spam that has not yet been deleted, please click on the 'Report Post' icon and a moderator or admin will review and delete it.

Existing members who make a contribution to the forums are permitted to make a post about personal keyboard related goods they are looking to sell, but professional vendors are not permitted to advertise.

I hope this clears things up, but if you have any other queries please let me know :)

Reaction score
As we are on almost exact opposite sides of the planet that could be tricky...!

Ask a Question