Play android sound through p225 over USB

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a newbie to piano but not music or computers and have a strange issue with playing audio through p225 speakers.

Setup is using a usb otg adaptor and I have various apps running on tablet eg simply piano and music speed changer. I would like to get able to output sound from android through the p225 so it's mixed with the piano. Simply piano recognises the midi device and receives midi note info correctly. However, when I start to play audio it plays 2 or 3 seconds then the audio from tablet goes silent. I have a workaround by stopping usb audio out in developer options in android which means I now get the backing track through the tablet and the keyboard through it's own speakers. It seems strange that I get a very brief output! Has anyone seen a similar issue? I can't see anything about usb audio in the manual other than how to connect it up

Thanks

Russell

Ask a Question