Quick Access Bank on PC4

Reaction score
Updating my previous post (too late to edit)... You can't add more banks to the 50, but you can save different sets of banks to USB and load them as needed. So you could conceivably have, for example, different sets of 50 Favorite banks which you use in different bands.

Also, Gary's approach should really work fine... if you do have user stuff you've saved, do a backup, do a factory restore, and then re-load from your backup. As long as you use the "Fill" option on your restore, it should leave all the factory stuff in place, and put all your user stuff back in just one operation, without "recreating your mistake" (i.e. without the backup creating a restored status that merely replicates the complete current state, including the deleted factory bank). I had been concerned that you couldn't do a simpe one-step restore but would instead have to do it selectively in order for the restore to not be missing the same stuff you're currently missing, but I realized that the "fill" option should avoid that problem. (Ofr course, if you've never saved any user stuff of your own or added additional downloaded sounds, so all you have is factory stuff anyway, you can just do the restore and leave it at that.)

Ask a Question