Quick note changes are lost, notes in chords are lost, and some notes hang

Reaction score
Hi! I installed kxstudio........ and.... I really like it. but..

There is still no input from the keyboard. So the problem now is not the software. It's either the cable, or something gone wrong on the pianino.

I just realized though, that the random jitter on channel 10 gets through to rosegarden. But nothing else.

Or is that random jitter also generated on the computer?

Now I think I'm really stuck. Thing is that some people were here to fix something on the window last week. I don't know, maybe they put a ladder on the cable. (that was the time since it is not working). But it should not break so easily. Or the cable is just scrap.

I think I'll try with another cable. There seems to be no other solution now :(

cheers!

Reaction score
What I really like in kxstudio is not just the looks (old linux-like), but that there is sound from the browser, and rosegarden simultaneously. Ubuntu studio could not do that with jack....

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Pick yourself up one of these.

I have a couple of them and they work pretty well.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
ok, I'll try another one. Fore does not ship to where I live, but there is bespeco cable available. funny, how life takes you to different places, buying the wrong cable (I wanted to buy the more expensive one, but it was out of stock) made me install kxstudio, and buy an ssd for the new install.... thanks for the support, I'll check out those tutorial videos! Krisztian

Ask a Question