Recommendation: adjustable height 2 tier digital keyboard stand

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy a stand that can handle 2 full 88 key digital pianos and that can be electrically elevated and lowered to accommodate playing either standing or sitting. If you have a recommendation, please let me know.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
You might want to look at some stuff from Gibraltar or contact a metal shop to build a custom rig for you.

Either way, this is not the sort of thing you're gonna find on Amazon or Sweetwater's websites.

Maybe contact Sweetwater directly to see if they can recommend someone..

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Konig & Meyer are the ones to take a look at first.

$1500 USD at Sweetwater

plus

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Konig & Meyer are the ones to take a look at first.

$1500 USD at Sweetwater

plus

That's some real Jordan Rudess type gear man. :D :D :D

I'm actually wondering about things like the venue, and how height adjustment is a requirement, much less Electric height adjustment.

I remember seeing Rick Wakeman's setup back around 1973 or so from a beautiful angle, slightly behind stage right and middle height in the Montreal Forum.

It was a motorized Rube Goldberg contraption if I'd ever seen one.

Customizable options must be out there, however, I'm somewhat dubious that that K&M stand's motor can hold up under the weight of two 88 hammer action keyboards???>?>

If the venue requires it, you can't afford to have it crap out mid performance.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
It has an 80kg total load capacity, which will give a fair degree of overhead even with two heavy DPs.

German Engineering so unlikely to be scrimped in choice of materials or construction.

Ask a Question