Roland AX-Edge system error

Rex

Reaction score
Hi there, I've an ax edge that's only a few months old and while playing it tonight, it suddenly came up with "system error 002-055" on the display screen. I can play the sound that's already selected but can't select a different one or access menu etc. All that works are the menu and assignable control knobs. Tried turning off and on again, it worked normally briefly and then went to system error again. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 20240303_231234.jpg
    20240303_231234.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 5

Rex

Reaction score
So, contacted Roland yesterday but no reply yet. By turning it off and on again I can get it to work normally for a while so first thing I might do is save what I have on there to USB stick as I have spent a nice bit of time setting up various sounds as I want. Just a bit disappointing for this issue to arise so soon for an instrument of that price! Would be fairly unfortunate to happen during a gig!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I've seen quite a few build quality issues with the Axe-Edge here on the forums.

Roland should up their engineering and quality control game with what's pretty much the only Keytar on the market.

Expect up to 3 weeks before you hear from Roland.

Ask a Question