Roland E 09 Keyboard LCD

Reaction score
Hi There, My Roland E 09 screen is not showing letters but it lights, can anyone sell me used working LCD screen.
I am struggling to find a new one in South Africa, I am based in Gauteng.
Please help

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Thaps. I don't know if we have any regular members from SA so there may not be a response to this request. Good Luck.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
I checked some of the online sites that I know sell keyboard replacement parts, but none of them had a screen for the E-09 available right now. In fact, some of them (such as Full Compass) didn't have a listing for the part at all. The following two sites do have listings for the part, but say that none are available at the moment, although I think you can leave your email address with them if you want them to contact you when one becomes available:

Other than that, you might need to keep an eye out for a listing for a non-working "as is" E-09 that you could buy to cannibalize for parts.

Reaction score
I checked some of the online sites that I know sell keyboard replacement parts, but none of them had a screen for the E-09 available right now. In fact, some of them (such as Full Compass) didn't have a listing for the part at all. The following two sites do have listings for the part, but say that none are available at the moment, although I think you can leave your email address with them if you want them to contact you when one becomes available:

Other than that, you might need to keep an eye out for a listing for a non-working "as is" E-09 that you could buy to cannibalize for parts.
Thank you, I have checked several sites and I am surprised that this particular part is so scarce but I will keep on checking.

Reaction score
Hi...If the E-09 sounds as good or better than the E35 for $550 at l6 lbs, I'd probably get one myself if it's got 10 - 20 important good rhythms and at least 20 real good voices.
I just remembered I have a recording of me playing the E35 from several years ago on my web site. It's the Louie Prima song "I Wanna Be Like You" that he did for Disney.
I found it on a test CD that I had done. The balance wasn't that good and for some reason it was a little muffled on the recording, but I thought it was representative of what I was offering for possible clients. You can get the essense of it's sound.

Reaction score
Hi There, My Roland E 09 screen is not showing letters but it lights, can anyone sell me used working LCD screen.
I am struggling to find a new one in South Africa, I am based in Gauteng.
Please help
Hi,
You can fix the screen and don't need to buy a new screen. Check out this video on YouTube
Enjoy

Ask a Question