Roland FA-06 Windows 7 Driver

Reaction score
Hi there,

Does anyone know how to install the Windows USB Driver for the Roland FA-06 please. I've downloaded the driver from Roland and every time I go to install it - it comes up with an error 'Files incomplete or cannot be read'. Thank you.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Are you certain the file you downloaded is not corrupt? Was it zipped or is it a compressed exe?

Also, check to make certain you don't plug in the Roland until the install procedure asks for it.

Also a good idea to unplug all the USB devices on your computer except for mouse and keyboard.

Also make certain your virus scanner is not interfering with the install. Disable virus scanner before attempting.

Also, if this is an upgrade install or if you previously installed the software perhaps you should uninstall the old driver before attempting the new install.

These are the most common headaches with botched windows installs.

Gary ;)

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
If the message is something about the downloaded file being incomplete, it's possible that the download ended prematurely but the computer thought it was all done. I've had that problem with compressed files before. If all else fails, try installing a free download manager and see if it can download the entire file.

Ask a Question