Roland Fantom G8

Reaction score
Getting a Fantom G8 and still looking for a keyboard stand that will hold this 88 key beast and allow for a smaller 61 key board up on top to use for other setups.

The shop I am getting the G8 from is sort of wishywashy on recommending a particular stand.

I don't want to buy stuff twice.

I would like a heavy duty stand that I can either set up for two KB's or add the upper tier on later.

HEAVY DUTY is the key word here.

Thanks

Reaction score
This is the stand I use for my G8 :

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/WS8540/

Hope this helps

Getting a Fantom G8 and still looking for a keyboard stand that will hold this 88 key beast and allow for a smaller 61 key board up on top to use for other setups.

The shop I am getting the G8 from is sort of wishywashy on recommending a particular stand.

I don't want to buy stuff twice.

I would like a heavy duty stand that I can either set up for two KB's or add the upper tier on later.

HEAVY DUTY is the key word here.

Thanks

Reaction score
Thanks so much folks.

Does anyone make an "A Frame" stamd that will handle the 88 key boards.

Been surfing a lot and found many that will handle the 61's and 76's but not the 88

Just getting back into music after a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG Hiatus (50 years)
and there is so much stuff out on the market place to look at.

Yeee I did spot the KSG8 and I liked what I saw.

$$$$$$ are important right now, but as I mentioned, I dont want junk and I dont want to do it twice.
I certainly don't want to have to pick my keyboard off the floor in the middle of jam session :eek::eek:

Thanks
Snowy

Ask a Question