Roland G1000 LCD replacement

Reaction score
I have a Roland G1000 still in excellent condition except sadly the LCD display is fading I have tried everywhere to find a replacement but to no avail, I feel that it may be the backlight of which I also cannot find a part, so I am wondering if anyone would know of a generic that may work The Roland Co. We’re of no help hopefully someone can help Kind regards Noeline

Reaction score
Hello happyrat1, Thank you for your help, I did contact them a couple of weeks ago but could not helpo me, but I will keep checking with them in case they come up with a part. The part number that I have is ROHM RCM6018, I will check out the part no. that you gave me also thanks. Kind regards and thanks Noeline

Reaction score
Bingo!!!!

I did look at these on Ebay but they look a bid dodgy I think, as they dont display any wires and they have ten pins instead of 14 I did ask fo rmore photos but didn't get a response, thanks for your help. they are on Aliexpress as well. Do you think they could be a bit bodgy as they dont respond to my request thanks for your help

Ask a Question