Roland VA7 Factory Zip disk

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the original Zip disk that came with the VA7. I bought mine used and it didn't come with one. They want 75.00 USD on eBay which, in my opinion, is a complete rip-off! Roland is no help as they provide no support for this instrument. I'd be willing to purchase the disk for a reasonable price. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the original Zip disk that came with the VA7. I bought mine used and it didn't come with one. They want 75.00 USD on eBay which, in my opinion, is a complete rip-off! Roland is no help as they provide no support for this instrument. I'd be willing to purchase the disk for a reasonable price. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Like you, I purchased a VA7 second hand , without the zip disk. Was wondering if you got your problem resolved and can you help me with any info regarding the purchase of the disk ? I'm willing to pay a reasonable amount for the disk if it's available

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Before you folks get to excited can I suggest that you look at the dates of posts in the thread and if there is any activity.

The Op has not been active since 2014

Reaction score
Before you folks get to excited can I suggest that you look at the dates of posts in the thread and if there is any activity.

The Op has not been active since 2014
Oh snap you're right! I was thinking though - even if they're gone perhaps some new person might see the post and have the data

Last edited:
Reaction score
Can you help me to
E mail: (e-mail address removed)

Ask a Question