Searching for Korg Kross 2 Orange

Reaction score
Screenshot_20210315-065044_Chrome.jpg

I'm looking for a Korg Kross 2 in the special edition orange/gray color. If anyone knows of one for sale in the states, let me know. Thanks!

Reaction score
Welcome

Good look finding one.

Whilst they are still listed on the Website I always thought that they were a limited run product.

For your sake I hope that I am wrong and a quick look on the Sweetwater website has none showing.

Reaction score
Welcome

Good look finding one.

Whilst they are still listed on the Website I always thought that they were a limited run product.

For your sake I hope that I am wrong and a quick look on the Sweetwater website has none showing.
Thanks for the response. Given that they were a limited run, I'm guessing they are likely all purchased at this point. Hoping someone they bought one might be looking to sell.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Limited Edition == Used Price A Year After Discontinued

Therefore Used Price A Year After Discontinued == More than it's worth...

Buy a standard model for much less money and it still sounds the same.

Or if you're shopping around for colors take a look at Other "Special Editions" from other manufacturers.

Otherwise just put in a reminder notice with Ebay and they will notify you as soon as an overpriced one comes up.

Check with Reverb.com as well.

A Sucker Might be Born Every Minute But Does That Make You The Suckee? :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
BTW

The extra content of the coloured versions were made available for the standard Kross 2 models about 18 months after the coloured versions.

Ask a Question