Searching Registrations

Reaction score
I have hundreds of registrations listed within my T5. Many are listed by song titles. Is there any way I can search for a specific song title. Otherwise it means looking for a heading then opening that to find the song I want.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
If your registrations are stored on a USB flash drive, there might be a third-party "registration manager" utility that lets you search through your registrations, but I'm not familiar with any of the existing utilities since I don't have a model that's compatible with any of them.

Reaction score
If your registrations are stored on a USB flash drive, there might be a third-party "registration manager" utility that lets you search through your registrations, but I'm not familiar with any of the existing utilities since I don't have a model that's compatible with any of them.

Reaction score

Reaction score
I can store registrations on a USB stick. I'll have a play around.....see what I can come up with. The stick would most likely have to be plugged into my laptop.

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
Yes, the idea is that you'd plug the USB stick into a computer and use some third-party registration utility to search for what you want-- if such a utility exists. I know there are registration utilities; I just don't know what features they have.

You might also be able to connect your keyboard to your computer and access the keyboard's internal drive on your computer as though it were an external drive, and have the registration utility read from the keyboard's internal drive. Check your owner's manual and reference manual to see if they explain how to connect that way.

Ask a Question