Studio BLADE .... erm ......

Reaction score
I currently own a Music Computing Gen 3 Studio Blade. At first I was hesitant to purchase it cause I already have Open Labs products. I am glad that I took the chance with Victor Wong and the Studio Blade. Once again Victor has out done himself. I don’t care what anybody says this keyboard is rock solid! Its never crashed I love the 22-inch touch screen it’s phenomenal. The customer service and text support is excellent. I recommend this board to anyone that’s looking for an all in one professional solution. It is put together very well the only thing I would change would be the key bed which I have spoken to Victor about. I love the fact that I can upgrade this board myself with out sending it back to Music Computing which was sometimes a issue with Open Labs. I’ve owned personally 2 Open Labs Nikos and one Miko I’m currently working on an album with my Niko, but my Studio Blade will replace them in the near future. I am a recording artist, producer, and composer professionally for more than 20 years. This board by far is the best I’ve ever had and I’ve had them all. Keep up the great job Victor and Music Computing.

Bishop Martin
Marysville, WA

Ask a Question