Style files for PSR-E463

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
If Jorgen hasn't updated the program for the PSR-E363 yet, select the PSR-E353 (next highest model in that line) as your model, as the voices should be the same other than any additional new voices.

Reaction score
Saya ingin mencari Sumazau Styles untuk keyboard khusus dari sabah Malaysia,tetapi tidak ada..bolehkah saya dapatkannya,dan download harap dapat membantu,kerana saya meminati style tersebut

Reaction score
TRANSLATION
I would like to find Sumazau Styles for a customised keyboard from sabah Malaysia, but nothing..can I get it,and download please help,because I'm interested in that style

Reaction score
hi, I'm moses Korolinus from sabah malaysia, I want to find sumazau beats from sabah malaysia.. on the yamaha psr e473 keyboard, I've searched but it's not there.. if it's in the list of sumazau style beats in Traditional especially can you upload the file and the beat? because many of my friends from abroad are interested in the beats from Sabah.

Reaction score
I am using Yamaha E 473 . It doesn't have Sunbell and Ethinic flute voices. Is there any possibility for adding both voices in my keyboard. Any suggestions or advise..pls revert

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
The PSR-E series doesn't have the ability to add new voices to the keyboard.

Your best options are to use the keyboard as a MIDI controller to play other voices in soft synths or other types of sound modules, or to try adjusting the voice parameters-- cutoff, resonance, and so on-- to alter the default sounds of existing voices and attempt to create a modified voice that resembles the desired instrument sound.

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
If you transmit the MIDI to an external device, you can send the Style's MIDI to the external device.

After that, it becomes a matter of what the other device/software can do and how savvy and creative you are with it and with MIDI as a whole.

For instance, if you want some of the voices (channels) to play with your keyboard's sounds but want others to play with external sounds then you would need to (1) turn off Local Control on the keyboard so the keyboard is silent and acts like a MIDI controller; (2) send the keyboard's MIDI output to the external device; (3) send some of the MIDI channels back to the keyboard so they will be sounded by the keyboard as though the keyboard is a sound module responding to incoming MIDI; and (4) send the remaining MIDI channels to whichever soft synth or virtual instrument or other external sound module you want so those channels will be sounded by those sound modules.

That isn't terribly difficult to do if you've done it before and have some experience with it, but the difficulty can also depend on the external device(s) and software you're using. For instance, I can do it easily in my Acoustica Mixcraft DAW, but I have almost no knowledge of and experience with FL Studio and wasn't able to figure out how to do it in FL Studio.

Reaction score
Sir,

I don't get any windows software for creating Yamaha styles. Is there any software which we can create styles without keyboard.

SeaGtGruff

Reaction score
There are many utility programs at jososoft.com for working with Yamaha voices, song files, and style files, including a utility called "midi2style" that can be used to construct a style file from a song file. It isn't a simple process, and I have no experience with creating styles, but if you're willing to learn about style files and how they work, and persistent enough to keep trying until you succeed, it's doable.

Ask a Question