Style starting at wrong place...

Reaction score
This has been working fine for me. I've recorded 3-4 times as I experiment with what I want to achieve.

Now all of a sudden, I'm trying to record the style again. I want it to come in on the 3rd measure. It's been starting when I play a chord in the base down below the split point, so I do that at the 3rd measure, But now it is starting immediately when I start the recording. I even went to a new blank set of tracks, and it does the samem thing there.

Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Hi
I dont play the yamaha but on technics when it happens
The synchronisation is on for start and stop
The split function is not set
The APC (auto playboy chord) is on
So I use a DAW tot make a style
Maybe this can help
Stay save

Reaction score
Hi
I dont play the yamaha but on technics when it happens
The synchronisation is on for start and stop
The split function is not set
The APC (auto playboy chord) is on
So I use a DAW tot make a style
Maybe this can help
Stay save
Thank you so much for your reply.

I don't think those commands fit this situation. But...here's an interesting thing: One of the things I did try was to cyclle the keyboard on/off, thinking maybe a 'reset' would help.. Well...maybe I didn't. Because this morning when I gave it one more try, it works find.

Regarding the DAW, I have just spent a couple days familiarizing myself with it, but I'm not sure about something: the midi I bring in from the Yamaha has a sysex track. I presume that is the meta data for volume levells, instruments, etc. But when I add a track, it isn't working right. So, I definitelyl have a learning curve.

You stay safe too.

Reaction score
Hi
The sysex contains all the information you find in the midi implementation chart. (Maybe not all is used in your song)
Adding a track to the midifile is only your info but does not contain any yamaha info.
It isnt working right? ? If It concerns the sound,check the instrument in your DAW
You should find Yamaha DGX670 in you dont find it, then import the ins.file from yamaha
Good Luck and take your time to learn
Mris

Reaction score
Thank you for the tip!

I will plan on doing that. I'm currently on the 660, but am upgrading very soon. I do plan to get back to the DAW, and I'm looking forward to the experience.

Ask a Question