Treble Clef Shuffle Android App - Would love your feedback

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I wrote an app that I would love to get your feedback on. It helps you read the notes on the Treble Clef and is 100% free with no ads:

My goal is not to make money but to make the best application possible. This an app I built because I was struggling to read the Treble Clef and I absolutely love game development. :) It also has ear training built in. I also composed the game music using MuseScore which was so much fun!

Treble Clef Shuffle.PNG

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
While it's always great to see programmers releasing freeware and creative commons licensed software for music I would like to see more open source software available for Linux music applications.

I'm sure it's nice program but I won't be using it.

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I just remembered. I own a chromebook. This should be able to run on a chromebook, no?

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I uploaded the app for appraisal as you requested.
It is a very good tutorial platform and could be quite fun for a beginner. Simple to use. The user would be encouraged to progress learning as compeing against time.
Congrats on a decent app.

I would post this link in the beginners forum if I were you. It is worthy of further promotion for newbies.

Cheers Ray

Reaction score
I just remembered. I own a chromebook. This should be able to run on a chromebook, no?

Gary ;)
Yes! I think you can actually load it from the app store to your Chrome book. Let me know. I will see if the Unity Game Engine has a port for Linux. It also works on a compatible Android device.

Reaction score
I uploaded the app for appraisal as you requested.
It is a very good tutorial platform and could be quite fun for a beginner. Simple to use. The user would be encouraged to progress learning as compeing against time.
Congrats on a decent app.

I would post this link in the beginners forum if I were you. It is worthy of further promotion for newbies.

Cheers Ray
That is so great to hear! Let me know if you or your students have any suggestions for improvements! Thanks a million for trying it out!

Ask a Question