Trying to remove a fade out on a kronos

Reaction score
Hi all,
So I tried doing a fade out of a track recorded in sequencer mode (I had overdub on, and faded the music out while recording). The fade out worked but I didn't like it so I tried fading it out again but then realized that the first fade out was still in there. Now there are two fade outs and it sounds horrible.
How do I get rid of the fade out?
I tried using midi event edit but there are like a few hundred events which would obviously take for ever to delete.
I tried doing it from the "erase control data" page but it doesn't seem to do anything.
Any help would be very appreciated.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Check if your editor does a "search and replace" within a range.

This is really your only hope.

If you're trying to do this on the Kronos, export it as a MIDI first and then try with a computer based editor like Cakewalk or Cubase.

If that fails then I got nothing for ya except a warning about modifying files without a backup ;)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Yep! There's a search and replace (or in my case delete) feature where I was able to delete the Control Change data (for the record, it's #7)
Thanks for the help!

Ask a Question