Trying to remove a fade out on a kronos

Reaction score
Hi all,
So I tried doing a fade out of a track recorded in sequencer mode (I had overdub on, and faded the music out while recording). The fade out worked but I didn't like it so I tried fading it out again but then realized that the first fade out was still in there. Now there are two fade outs and it sounds horrible.
How do I get rid of the fade out?
I tried using midi event edit but there are like a few hundred events which would obviously take for ever to delete.
I tried doing it from the "erase control data" page but it doesn't seem to do anything.
Any help would be very appreciated.

A

Advertising

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Check if your editor does a "search and replace" within a range.

This is really your only hope.

If you're trying to do this on the Kronos, export it as a MIDI first and then try with a computer based editor like Cakewalk or Cubase.

If that fails then I got nothing for ya except a warning about modifying files without a backup ;)

Gary ;)

A

Advertising

Reaction score
Yep! There's a search and replace (or in my case delete) feature where I was able to delete the Control Change data (for the record, it's #7)
Thanks for the help!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
You're welcome. Glad to hear that you solved it.

Gary ;)

A

Advertising

Ask a Question