Weird and wonderful . . .

Becky

Administrator
Reaction score
I love those instruments of different sizes! It's hilarious how they make the players look either really big or really small :D I thought the piccolo trumpet had a lovely sound!

Ad

Advertisements

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
Certainly fits the bill . . Not so weird but certainly "WONDERFUL" indeed. What a great sound. . . I did like that. Thanks Jeremy.
Ray

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
I know the song lyric is "Deep Down Low" but it sounds more to me like "Pizza Dough" :D :D :D

I could see this as a Pizza Hut commercial :D

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
That thing just sounds nasty. I'll give you $100 AUD not to hear it again :p

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Despite the fact that Ludwig Von Beethoven is spinning in his grave I am dying to try this one out for myself.

I currently have a Humbucker MIDI Kazoo and a Sonuus G2M guitar to MIDI module on back order with a local dealer and I am dying to get it in.

Keyboard snobbery aside, this HAS to be the easiest way to crank out a tune since the first Neanderthal started smacking two rocks together. :D :D :D

Gary ;)

Becky

Administrator
Reaction score
I currently have a Humbucker MIDI Kazoo and a Sonuus G2M guitar to MIDI module on back order with a local dealer and I am dying to get it in.
Haha, well if you do give it a try we all want to hear the results! :D

Reaction score
I am So much looking forward to hearing this! I know, it's going to be just freaking amazing!
Happyrat is about to morph into the Great Kazoo!

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Did a quick test of the MIDI Kazoo today. It does seem to work. Will post some audio tomorrow or on the weekend.

And now for something completely different.

Gary ;)

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question