What do I mount a light bar to?

Reaction score
I have an led light bar with a bracket in the middle and one on each end. Are these meant to be placed on the floor, or can I mount it on a stand? can it be mounted on a tripod stands with a mounting bar on top, or is that sort of stand only for four round lights?

I just spent over an hour searching online and could find absolutely nothing about how or where to mount this sort of lighting bar. I guess I have to go out to the car and look up the exact model number (it’s in the trunk of my car) cause no one can possibly be expected to answer my question without the exact model number, even though they’re all pretty much the same.....

ok out into the cold now...

there. Venue by Proline Tristrip3z tri-led color strip.

Can it be mounted on one of those portable tripod stands with the T bar? And should it be? I don’t want to blind people with it.

Reaction score
No.

It is a floor standing unit obviously designed as such.

Check the T&C’s of your Public Liability Insurance regarding using equipment in a manner that it was not designed for.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Maybe if you posted a few pictures of the lamp ad your setup we could come up with some ideas.

Gary ;)

Ask a Question