WK11 Oh, where didst your line voltage input gogo?

Reaction score
Hi. All of a sudden my WK110 only works on batteries. Is the problem internal power supply or input power supply? Or could it be the owner's WK110 personality at work?
Pleased to meetcha!~

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
The easiest way to find out is to hook up a DC voltmeter to the output of the wall wart power supply and see if there's a proper output voltage or not. If it reads around 12-15 volts then it's working fine.

Reaction score
Hi. All of a sudden my WK110 only works on batteries. Is the problem internal power supply or input power supply? Or could it be the owner's WK110 personality at work?
Pleased to meetcha!~

The easiest way to find out is to hook up a DC voltmeter to the output of the wall wart power supply and see if there's a proper output voltage or not. If it reads around 12-15 volts then it's working fihappyrat1ne.

I should have known this. Anyway the power supply was found operable. The problem was traced to a loose input connection-.
Thanx Haqppyrat1

Ask a Question