Yamaha CP-300 Not Very Portable "Trade"?

Reaction score
Hey fellow Keyboardist's!
I bought a new CP-300 several years ago for my home with no intention on gigging.
Now I'm looking for a more portable keyboard for gigging.
My question is is there anybody out there willing to trade a keyboard of equivalent value that is more portable than this beast. I have a Gater Case for the keyboard also.
This keyboard has never left my home since purchased. I'm sure everyone is familiar with the CP-300 and how great the sounds are. I live in East Tennessee and am willing to travel for the right keyboard.
I've talked with local Dealers to trade mine in on a newer Model and they only offer me $1200 for mine.
It's like new but that doesn't matter to a Dealer. Keyboards depreciate more than automobiles.
Anyway if anybody interested shoot me an email and we'll talk. Thanks

(e-mail address removed)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
As I live in Canada I can't say that I'm interested, but my advice is to put it up on your local craigslist and sell locally.

That way you avoid ridiculous shipping and escrow costs as well as avoiding all the scam artists on Ebay who want you to ship it to frigging Nigeria :D :D :D

As for the price? Don't expect any more than the traffic will bear. Even if it was brand new in the box, people aren't willing to pay a premium for used gear.

If it's got t*ts or tires on it, it depreciates 40% the second it leaves the lot :D

Gary ;)

Reaction score
As I live in Canada I can't say that I'm interested, but my advice is to put it up on your local craigslist and sell locally.

That way you avoid ridiculous shipping and escrow costs as well as avoiding all the scam artists on Ebay who want you to ship it to frigging Nigeria :D :D :D

As for the price? Don't expect any more than the traffic will bear. Even if it was brand new in the box, people aren't willing to pay a premium for used gear.

If it's got t*ts or tires on it, it depreciates 40% the second it leaves the lot :D

Gary ;)
Thanks Gary. Probably will have to do that to get rid of it

Ask a Question