yamaha psr comparison

nir

Reaction score
Hello,
I want to buy yamaha psr and I want to choose between some models: e433, s650, s750.
I most of the time play classical music, that is, tempo, drums and all other effects are not so important for me.
I am just playing at home for fun, dont arrange anything, do not compose but I am professional player and learn a lot of years before.
Can anyone details the difference between those 3 models in aspects of sound quality, number of voices, flexibility and important functions, etc...
Thanks

Reaction score
Hello,

I may not have the exact answer you may want, but I can share some experience...

The e433 is a good unit, but does not sound as well as the s650/s750. Of the 3 keyboards that you mentioned, the s750 has the most features/voices and recording abilities. If all you want to do is play, then the choice might be between the e433 and s650 (depending on what you want in sound).

As you are a professional player, though, you might want to set up some songs on the unit to play along with, and the s650 or s750 would be a better choice. The s750 has better editing features and a wider variety of styles to choose from (so your background classical music may not all sound the same...).

What ever the choice, it would be better to check it out at a music store (hands on experience) to get a feel. If you can't do that, then looking it up at places that sell these units will give a feature list that you can compare.

Hope this helps.............................Pat

Ask a Question