yamaha s90 equivalents

Reaction score
hi...
i would like to know which are the equivalents in Korg and Rolannd and other brands for the Yamaha S90 xs synth... im trying to compare prices to see which one would be better for me, economically.
i am loking for somethin like the S90( 88 keys,weighted keys, good synth features...) but a little bit cheaper..

Reaction score
Your message is too vague - what *exactly* are your requirements?.....

Weighted keys? - piano only 'sounds'? - all-in-one keyboard?

Please be more specific.... then you might get the answer you're looking for....:confused: !

Reaction score
There is nothing that could be directly compared since the S turned to a hybrid type of stage piano/workstation thingy

The closest you can get with roland is the RD700GX but the XS has more sounds onboard (the XS engine anyway), and Korg's only stage piano worth mentioning is the new SV1 which is really not comparable since it's not a synth/workstation like the S90XS is.

So the simple answer would be - no... nothing similar from korg/roland :)

Basically, the whole S line of keyboards (S90, S90ES, S90XS) is a Motif (classic/ES/XS) in a more piano oriented version - with a bit stripped down features.

Ask a Question