YPG-235 Keys sometimes not working

Reaction score
I bought a Yamaha YPG-235 about 2 weeks ago, and have recently noticed that the E to the left of middle C occasionally doesn't make sound. I'm not sure what is causing this, and don't know if there is an easy fix.

Any solutions?

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
I few months ago, I successfully repaired 2 dead keys on a used keyboard (see other thread). Old keyboards may need some cleaning from time to time.

But if your keyboard is brand new (and still under warranty), I would not try to repair it myself...

Reaction score
If a keyboard is still under warrantly, never repair it by yourself...

And by the way.... What a lot of spam do i see...

Reaction score
I few months ago, I successfully repaired 2 dead keys on a used keyboard (see other thread). Old keyboards may need some cleaning from time to time.

But if your keyboard is brand new (and still under warranty), I would not try to repair it myself...
Maybe you can can help me. The B & C (and C# & D #) keys stopped working across the all scales of the keyboard. All the D,E,F,G,A keys work fine. It is just the B,C, C# &D# keys that have no sound. This board has almost never been used, so it is like bran new, even though it was bought a couple years ago.

Ad

Advertisements

Ad

Advertisements

Ask a Question