Holiday Vortex

SeaGtGruff

I meant to play that note!
Reaction score
That looks very cool, especially the fact that it's wireless! Let us know how it handles. :)

Reaction score
There's been a lot of band exposure for us on social media with pix and video lately. Seems like several people a night take videos. Some of them approach the band and ask permission first, but most don't. Some of the fan posted video's are quite good! Anyway, once I'm out using this in a couple weeks there will be video I can point you towards on youtube and facebook.

BTW Michael, I've been meaning to give you kudo's for the excellent job you do on this forum helping people with their questions! Man, you do these people a HUGE service, and I know that even when they aren't courteous enough to thank you they still appreciate it. It's easy to see you're a kind and caring individual, and the world needs more people like you :)

Wishing you and yours a happy holiday season -

Jim

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Back atcha jmemcse and Michael as well as everyone else who makes this forum such a fun place to hang out!

Merry Xmas!

Happy Chanukka!

Krispy Kwanza!!

Divine Devali!

Exceptional Eid!

And a wonderful solstice no matter which holiday you observe!@!!

Gary ;)

Ask a Question