Korg Shirts

Reaction score
Hi All ....

First 2 disclaimers ... I know absolutely nothing about the quality of these shirts and I am not affiliated in any way with the seller.

That being said, I just saw this ad for Korg Polo Shirts and thought someone might be interested.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Nice merch but I'm not super into Korg, so I'll take a pass.

I'm willing to bet that @Jeremykeys will order one as soon as he sees it :D :D :D

Thanks for the link :)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Gary

They do a Roland version

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Biggles >>> I'm not particularly loyal to any brand and why would I want to dress like a Korg or Roland salesman at Summer NAMM anyway? :)

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Why not I wear my Triumph motorcycles baseball hat and Tee shirts all the time.

Would never wear Harley Davidson merchandising, I do not have the pot belly that is a prime requirement for owning a Hog.

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Actually my personal haberdashery contains little to none when it comes to wearing logos, slogans or any other messaging in my attire.

I find in an urban environment it's safest and wisest not to wear your politics on your hats and shirts.

I once broke down and bought a "F*** Trump!" hat but never had the balls to wear it in public.

I prefer to allow my appearance to radiate with pure, unadulterated colors and simple patternless garb. :)

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I agree with Gary . . Why promote other organisations . . If so they should be paying you. I will wear a Yamaha keyboard tee shirt if yamaha provides it to me for free an pays me to show it off.
I don't even own Nike or Puma shoes. My shoes are logo free.
The closest I have with logos is my football hat and jacket which I proudly wear ( when we win lol)

Reaction score
I saw this guy taking being a Fanboy of Audi a bit to far.

63F2D432-99F6-4E98-BD7F-E0D09EA5E2D9.jpeg

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Ya know something? 20 years ago when I bought my Korg TR76, they were giving away this type of merch with every major purchase. I received a Korg Roadie Baseball Jacket with the keyboard that was at least two sizes too big. And they even threw in an early model Kaos Pad free of charge!!! (I still have the useless little thing)

I tried the jacket on once and ended up giving it to my younger brother to wear in his garage.

But keyboard manufacturers have become really stingy with the merchandising in the last 20 years or so. :p

Nowadays you're lucky if they throw in some stickers and a couple of guitar picks I'll never need. :p :eek:

Gary ;)

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
The other kind of TEE I would wear would be . .
merchandise from a concert . . eg. " JETHRO TULL on tour in AUSTRALIA 1995"
OR Similar.
I see heaps of PINK FLOYD Tees usually black with the Prism highlighted.
They are cool . . but too common.
I wouldn't pay $20 plus for one.

Ask a Question