User manual for roland sk 50 needed

Reaction score
GOLDI5210 .... thank u very much for your concern i really appreiciate it but this manual is in japanese ... i,ve already checked it ....

Reaction score
vctor .... my friend this manual is for sk 500 .. its a much newer model .. mine is sk 50 which is unfortunately an older model :)

Reaction score
I need a user manual for my roland sk 50 badly ...
Hi.
Just seen your post. You still looking for manual(s)? I have a Roland SK-50 with TWO original manuals: 1) Using the SK-50 on its own; and 2) Using the SK-50 with a Computer and other MIDI equipment.

It'd take a while to scan, but if you ask me very nicely I'll be happy to do it... ;-)

Ry

Reaction score
Hi.
Just seen your post. You still looking for manual(s)? I have a Roland SK-50 with TWO original manuals: 1) Using the SK-50 on its own; and 2) Using the SK-50 with a Computer and other MIDI equipment.

It'd take a while to scan, but if you ask me very nicely I'll be happy to do it... ;-)

Ry

Hey buddy .. finally a reply i. Was looking for ... yes i. Am still looking for the manual.. haven't been able to use my keyboard properly till now , just because :) couldn't connect it to my p.c .. so it'd be very very kind of you if you could send me the manual :) .. atleast the one about connecting it thru midi .. I'll be really grateful

Reaction score
Hey buddy .. finally a reply i. Was looking for ... yes i. Am still looking for the manual.. haven't been able to use my keyboard properly till now , just because :) couldn't connect it to my p.c .. so it'd be very very kind of you if you could send me the manual :) .. atleast the one about connecting it thru midi .. I'll be really grateful

Yeah, that's nicely enough.
How do you want it? .pdf to your email ok?

Ask a Question