Yamaha S90 ES, trying to edit sounds or find some I can download.

Reaction score
I have been playing a Yamaha s90 es for some time now, and I love the quality and sounds of the keyboard. But I've never had to do any of my own editing or programming on the keyboard, and it is quite intimidating to try and figure it out. I'm just wondering how to edit or download some certain sounds. Any help is much appreciated.

Reaction score
On psrtutorial.com you will find a whole series of lessons to do what you want special for Yamaha keyboards. Basically 'tweaking' and programming is more or less the same for all models. You can also download styles,voices, multipads and midi's by the thousands.

Reaction score
On psrtutorial.com you will find a whole series of lessons to do what you want special for Yamaha keyboards. Basically 'tweaking' and programming is more or less the same for all models. You can also download styles,voices, multipads and midi's by the thousands.
Thank you for your reply. I will go check it out right now. I may find it once I get there, but in case I don't, is it possible to download voices to a flash drive and access them that way on the keyboard?

Reaction score
Yes, if a keyboard takes a flashdrive or floppy or even an external harddrive you can download all you want and copy that to that medium on a computer. Attach the thing to the keyboard and play them or whatever IF you can load external stuff into a user-area or IF you keyboard can play directly from a medium like a flashdrive. In very cheap boards you can't. Keep in mind that in the many different keyboards not all the voices and styles etc. are available or the same so 'tweaking' (adjusting) is quite often necessary.

Reaction score
Do you have the editing software from Yamaha? If not, you can download it from Yamaha...they also have a lot of other software for the S90 Es as well. Don

Ask a Question