A little help please...?

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just bought a keyboard today, i've neve rplayed but before but have been wanting to take it up for sometime now.

My issue is that i just bought a Casio CTK4000, and the thing won't turn on! The adaptor that was sold with it is a 12V charger, and the input for the keyboard is a 9V input... couldthis e the reason why it is not turning on? Any other ideas before i ring the company i bought this from?

Reaction score
Nope, its nite time here so cant go out and get any and was just wondering if it could be something as simple as the wrong adaptor.

Reaction score
Hi All,

I just bought a keyboard today, i've neve rplayed but before but have been wanting to take it up for sometime now.

My issue is that i just bought a Casio CTK4000, and the thing won't turn on! The adaptor that was sold with it is a 12V charger, and the input for the keyboard is a 9V input... couldthis e the reason why it is not turning on? Any other ideas before i ring the company i bought this from?

9 and 12 should work i think. Check the polarity. some adapters have the +/- thingy

Ask a Question