AKX10 arrives today!!

S

Scott Murrell

My Medeli is set to arrive any time now, after it arrives and I've had a chance to check it out I will post my thoughts.

S

Scott Murrell

Thank you.
It’s one of the best sounding keyboards I’ve had and I’ve gone through a lot! Here’s my take so far.
We ( my wife and I) started out putting performances together to use in our duo. After looking at the manual and evidently not being smart enough to understand it we experimented and figured out how to make performances and save them to a bank. We’re still trying to figure out how to name the performance within the bank, renaming seems to rename the bank but not the song inside of that bank.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
The sounds ( to us!) are at least as good as our Korg PA700 and very close to our Korg Krome EX!
The mic input is great and the vocal fx are very good but the harmony function to our ears isn’t close to our TC HELICON VL3 & VL2’s but look at the price of the Medeli and my whining seems kind of silly.
As for the build? It seems very well built, the keybed seems well built and the ‘breathing lights’ function? To us it’s very cool!
Would we buy this again as opposed to our Korg? Yes!

MEDELI, if you’re watching this? Thank you and I still have some questions!

Reaction score
I would skip the bank completely - and store your audio file (songs) on a flash drive. Most drives need to be formatted and file named (example: My Korg EK-50 flash drive file name is EK50) - for your synth to be able to recognize the audio files. This way you can name your song files accordingly and on a list.

Reaction score
I would skip the bank completely - and store your audio file (songs) on a flash drive. Most drives need to be formatted and file named (example: My Korg EK-50 flash drive file name is EK50) - for your synth to be able to recognize the audio files. This way you can name your song files accordingly and on a list.
I would always keep the audio signal path separated from a keyboard. Digitech VL4 and TC Helicon Create + to a Blue Encore 100 - works for me :) Keep us posted on your Medeli AKX10 -

S

Scott Murrell

I would always keep the audio signal path separated from a keyboard. Digitech VL4 and TC Helicon Create + to a Blue Encore 100 - works for me :) Keep us posted on your Medeli AKX10 -
Thank you for the information, I appreciate it.

Ask a Question