Anyone have access to Kurzweil key bushings?

Reaction score
Does anyone have access to the rubber key bushings for a K2600XS? I have some keys (both white and black) that have bushings that have swollen or are tattered. I checked Syntaur's site and they don't have any in stock now.

Thanks,
Sunny

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
My Goto Parts Places... (besides Syntaur)

And since it's a Fatar keybed (dunno what model) you can contact Fatar directly for replacement parts.

If nothing else works there's always Fleabay and the above parts companies get in new old stock all the time.

Gary ;)

Gary;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
You're very welcome.

I just posted a list stolen from another forum listing what keyboards are in what synths.

They list the keybed for the K2600X but not the XS model.

Still, you might find a part from another manufacturer's model using the same Fatar keyboard.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
Yes - thanks. I found out the Kurzweil K2600XS had a Fatar TP/10MDF keyboard. Anyone have access to any of that keyboard's parts - specifically the rubber key bushings - or maybe even the whole keyboard assembly in good condition?

Sunny

Last edited:

Ask a Question