Beginner help

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could give me suggestions on some things I could do on a very small, something like 32 mini keys, to get started on keyboard before I can afford to get a full keyboard.

P.S. this is the keyboard I have right now( my grandma found it in the basement and just gave it to me)
Casio SK-1

Reaction score
I can think of a few things, but they're all really boring, and will doubtfully contribute to your interest of continued playing (and are probably rather useless if you have experience playing other instruments), but here they are:

1. Learn the names of all the keys xD

2. Learn the major and minor chords (maybe a few more if you find it entertaining :p)

3. Learn some basic scales.

That's pretty much all I can think of, not really any use to start "playing" it for real if it's mini keys, since then you will have some issues getting used to full-size keys probably. (I have a hard time seeing if it's mini-keys or not by looking at the picture, but since you said it's mini-keys, I suppose it is :p)

Ask a Question