Blue Tide

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Listening to it now. Kind of sad sounding. Like a last call song, or a wedding waltz.

But I must say, your stuff never disappoints.

Gary ;)

happyrat1

Destroyer of Eardrums!!!
Reaction score
Oooooo. You fooled me you devil. I just hit the bridge.

Now I really don't know what to make of it.

It's two songs in one.

Gary ;)

Reaction score
It's all about changes for me and then coming back to the original theme, makes it more interesting. You know what they say about two birds in the hand, now me being from another planet, that really applies, haha... :)

Reaction score
No I just use natural pumice gathered from the craters of Thraaxor, works just as well for being clean and tidy! My birds just don't sing for a while (thinking of a Beatles song).

Reaction score
Listening to it now. Kind of sad sounding. Like a last call song, or a wedding waltz.

But I must say, your stuff never disappoints.

Gary ;)
Last call song, or wedding waltz. I see a connection. Am I supposed to? I like the humor intended or not.

Rayblewit

Love Music / Love Life
Reaction score
I see it as a feeling of anticipation of something nice about to happen . . A child getting ready for a party or searching for the chocolate eggs. ( For example.) And then it happens. The event is sweet and content. Not overly exciting but okay nevertheless.
That is my take of it.
Cheerful and happy tune. Excellent arrangement with very good melody. Drums are great too.
RAY of sunshine:)

Ask a Question